CISOs face an escalating battle on two fronts: externally from ever-more sophisticated attackers and internally in managing all the threat protection and additional security layers they put in to stop them. And they are losing. Despite added technology complexity and operational overhead, cyber criminals still manage to get past defenses.
According to a a new whitepaper from analyst firm ESG, 72% of organizations believe that security operations are more difficult today than they were two years ago yet 54% still suffered at least one security incident.
The report, authored by Distinguished Analyst and ESG Fellow Jon Oltsik, looks at the emerging sector of Advanced Endpoint Prevention to disrupt this cycle. It defines new standards and critical capabilities for this developing field and evaluates Morphisec's moving target defense against those criteria. Defining characteristics include:
- Reduce the attack surface
- Give the advantage back to defenders
- Offer high efficacy without added complexity or business disruption
- Fit into an enterprise security architecture
- Reduce security alerts/alarms
- Decrease the burden on cybersecurity staff
The ESG whitepaper found Morphisec’s solution excelled at all key measures. Read the full report to find out more.