In the first half of 2017 alone, organizations have had to cope with a slew of new tactics: a surge in evasive, fileless attacks, record breaking attack propagation speeds and the rise of 64-bit attacks. The latest version of Morphisec Endpoint Threat Prevention gives security teams the answer to tackle these trends plus unknown threats to come.
Morphisec provides a crucial memory-defense layer to prevent the most dangerous and destructive threats while preserving business efficiency and reducing operational risk. Version 2.0 of Morphisec Endpoint Security brings simpler administration and provides expanded protection scenarios. Expanded threat intelligence capabilities give security teams instantaneous visibility into threats and business risks and the means to share these findings across departments and stakeholders.
What’s new in Version 2.0 - highlights:
- Use 64-bit applications without fear. Attackers are aggressively developing 64-bit threats but Morphisec is a step ahead. Our powerful protection now extends to 64-bit applications.
- Instantly understand organizational threats and assess risks. Revamped attack dashboards present richer attack data that you can slice and dice as you please.
- Worries about warp-speed attack propagation and the next WannaCry or NotPetya keeping you up at night? Sleep easier. Version 2.0 morphs additional memory sections to prevent the infiltration and propagation of an even wider range of attacks, including those using Eternal Blue / Double Pulsar.
- Keep stakeholders on-board and in the loop. New automated threat sharing capabilities facilitate security collaboration across your organization.
- Deploy and manage Morphisec even more easily.
- Tighter and more flexible SIEM integration.